Throughout the forums I see people asking what Mods are allowed and disallowed, This thread explains what kind of mod's are allowed and what isn't allowed.
The following mods are approved for usage on DMU:
- Schematica - Printer Mode OFF
- Dalek mod ( Obviously)
- Voxelmap (or other minimap variants)
- TMI - useless to people who don't have creative.
- NEI (Not Enough Items) - useless to people who don't have creative.
- Shaders (Because it's client side lel)
Reminder that mods that allow you to see minerals or staff in spectator mode, or to fly are against the rules - SubDivide, Ultra-Admin
Any questions on other mods can be asked about here.
But yeah, I think you got most of them covered. Basically, if a mod allows you to bypass normal server restrictions or actually do things (Such as see staff in spectator mode) that other players can't then don't use it. But if you have any mods you are unsure about, like sub said, ask away.