Name of Mob: Gunslinger.
Description: Humanoid mob, slightly taller than the player, with a laser blaster instead of a right arm.
Lore: Kahler-Tek/The Gunslinger, from the series 7a story "A Town Called Mercy"
* How it attacks: (Ranged) Laser shots, default laser sound.
* Spawning: Overworld, desert and mesa type biomes (medium-low spawn rate)
* Nature: Hostile
* Anger triggers: The presence of the player, and hostile aliens (Daleks, Cybermen, Monoids, Autons, Yetis, etc.)
* Special Traits: Can see the player from longer distances than the average hostile mob.
* Possible Drops: Ammo, Stetson, Cyborg Hand (Weapon) (Very rare drop)
* Abilities: Short range teleportation, can self-destruct if critically low on health.
* Notable Weaknesses: Nitro-9 can be used to destroy them in a similar way to the the Daleks.
Why should this be implemented: It would be a cool mob to have in the deserts and rare mesa biomes of the overworld, which are pretty bland and lack a unique feature such as this mob, and it would be an interesting feature to have in general.
I have looked through the forums and haven't seen this suggested before, so here goes nothing.