What is the Xplosives Mod?
The Xplosives Mod adds a wide range of different explosives into Minecraft. Ranging from small to large explosives, such as dynamite, physics bombs and hydrogen bombs! As well as bombs we have added remote detonators, hand cannons and more! If you're the type who enjoys watching the world crumble at your fingertips then this mod is for you!
What does the mod include?
- Detonator & Detonator Remote | Attach to explosives to blow them up from afar!
- Suicide Vest & Suicide Vest Trigger | Put on this jacket to blow yourself sky-high anytime!
- Black Box | Load explosives to your off-hand and launch them with this weapon!
- Dynamite | Throwable bombs to toss around!
- Grenade | Pull the pin and throw at enemies to release a blast of harmful shrapnel!
- Packed TNT | Like normal TNT but much bigger explosions!
- Fireblast TNT | Blow up a bomb of fire!
- Cluster Bomb | A TNT bomb that launches more TNT!
- Physics Bomb | This type of TNT tosses blocks in all directions, with physics!
- Bonemeal Bomb | The most environment friendly bomb. It plants grass and flowers!
- Lightning Conductor | Lightning strikes wherever this bomb is set off.
- Incendiary Bomb | Like the Fireblast TNT, but it throws fire into the air too!
- Hydrogen Bomb | The biggest and most dangerous TNT of them all. The Nuclear one.
- Gunpowder Barrel | Place anywhere and combust it from fire or flaming arrows!
- Mini TNT | Like normal TNT but even smaller. You can stack them too.
- Torch Bomb | Light up the area instantly with a bomb that sends torches all around!
- Soul Torch Bomb | Just like the torch bomb but in a beautiful Nether blue.
What version of Minecraft is the mod for?
Currently the mod is available for Minecraft 1.12, 1.16, and 1.17!
Will you add "???" to the mod?
Leave all suggestions for the mod either on our website forums with the tag [Xplosives] in the title, or as a comment to this post!
What are the crafting recipes?
2) Detonator Remote
3) Hand Cannon
4) Packed TNT
5) Fireblast TNT
6) Cluster Bomb
7) Physics Bomb
8) Bonemeal Bomb
9) Lightning Conductor
10) Incendiary Bomb
11) Hydrogen Bomb
12) Arrow Bomb
13) Tipped Arrow Bomb
(All tipped arrows will work)
14) Snowball Bomb
Can I use this in a modpack?
Of course you can, just remember to credit the SWDTeam by linking this page or the CurseForge post.
If you find a bug please post it in the comments below!