wheezebob's Profile - SWDTeam

wheezebob
Last seen: Yesterday 07:54

About me

Welcome to my SWDTeam profile!

Date Joined

April 22, 2020

Minecraft username

wheezebob

Forum posts

52

wheezebob
Posted: December 06, 2022

A great battle took place, alot fo my flesh was eaten by bacteria but by the power of detol, I am now safe!

Tank
Posted: December 03, 2022

You have mere seconds

I am rapidly approaching your location

XPali
Posted: December 01, 2022

just use hand sanitizer, kill 99% of them. let the remaining 1% live to tell the tale.

wheezebob
Posted: November 29, 2022

I committed genocide but their neighbouring species started a war against me. I am in extreme danger!

judojay2003
Posted: November 25, 2022

Hey it's doctor_23 will be back on soon hopefully TARDIS wasn't to bad

XPali
Posted: November 22, 2022

do it again

wheezebob
Posted: November 20, 2022

Update - the bread was the home to a micro-organism species. I just commit genocide

XPali
Posted: November 14, 2022

bad bread not gonna lie

wheezebob
Posted: November 14, 2022

Man, this bread is abit fruity

RedDash16
Posted: October 31, 2022

gay